Sunday, August 12, 2007

You can't tell a hero by his size...

Just as it's said in the title of this post, you really and truly can't tell a hero by his size, but to the true muppet aficionado, you have to acknowledge that existence of the Teeny Little Super Guy. Leaping from the cupboard on his clear soloesque cup that was almost certainly a substantial part of his anatomy into the hearts of Sesame Street viewers everywhere, Teeny Little Super Guy sat dormant in my memory until I came across a video of him on YouTube.



Reminiscing about my old days watching just that "episode" of TLSG, I recall how much I enjoyed it. These days, now that I'm older I see it and appreciate more how much time and effort had to go into one of those shorts. This was pre-CGI on everything, so stop-motion was the way to go.

In other not-news, I have a sunburn on my legs from the knees down. As a friendly reminder, when applying sunscreen while on vacation, don't forget to go below the shorts. It's not a splendid feeling.

He's just a teeny little super guy...oooh yeah.

No comments: