Thursday, August 2, 2007

I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drums all day.

Considering my last post, I feel the need to follow up with my lists of top ten drummers and guitarists of all time.

It's in no way scientific, and based solely on who I like at this particular moment. So...let's do it.

John Q. Public's Top Ten Guitarists of ALL TIME.

10) Duane Allman
9) Stevie Ray Vaughan
8) Randy Rhoads
7) Eddie Van Halen
6) John Fogerty
5) Mark Knopfler
4) Lindsey Buckingham
3) Eric Clapton
2) BB King
1) Jimmy Page

John Q. Public's Top Ten Drummers of ALL TIME.

10) Buddy Rich
9) Max Weinberg
8) Clive Bunker
7) Ron Bushy
6) Alex Van Halen
5) Alan White
4) Phil Collins
3) Keith Moon
2) John Bonham
1) Neil Peart

If you disagree, feel free to post in the comments section...I might even be convinced to change my lists and vote somebody off the island.

1 comment:

The Double-U Show said...

top 10 lists are good. I think it helps the reader stay focused since there's about 40 billion blog websites out there. Including mine, http;//www.thedouble-ushow.blogspot.com. If you're interested in sports or know anyone that is you'll LOVE this website, thanks.