Monday, July 30, 2007

Furthermore...

It would seem as though I missed the very item in the news that inspired me to post on my little slice of internet this morning.

Barron Hilton (patriarch of that Hilton family...you know, the one with the media slut) has had it up to here with his granddaughter's shenanigans. The 79 year old family member who holds the most sizable sum of the family's holdings has cut Paris out of his will, leaving her short $60 million. Mr. Hilton is reportedly all sorts of embarrassed of his party girl granddaughter, and how she's sullied the once respectable family name. Allegedly, the leaking of her sex tape started everything, and her recent stint in jail really sent him over the edge, deciding that he no longer wanted to leave any of his money to his family...and who can really blame him?

$2.4 billion (That's with a "b") gained from the sale of the hotel chain to Blackstone will be donated to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, a charitable fund set up in honor of the hotel's founder.

To Paris: You can't have it. Not yours. That's hot.

My mom says I'm cool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe everything you read in the news - I hear she's back in. ;-) I hope not - sometimes spoiled, center of the universe children need to learn a lesson about life. Fortunately, none of my children were spoilt :-D

John's Mom

Anonymous said...

If she gets stuck I'm sure there are always jobs going in the local burgerking.